This meeting was held on Tuesday, May 20, 2010 from approximately 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. in Bothell, Washington.
It was awesome to get together last night and brainstorm on our collaboration project.
Here are the ideas we came up with:
- Identity Forum/Forums that we each come up with and start the conversation, and each of us come in with our thoughts (Perhaps on Blackboard)
- Blackboard/ Blog
- Issues of skin tone
- Resources: cultural events, volunteer opps, Bothell “to do’s”
- Dinner/meet and greet- possibly quarterly
- Family event
- Collaboration with UW-Seattle on events- cross campus collaborations
- Critical reading dialogue
- Peer reviews- for capstones and other pieces
- Quarterly meetings/outings
- Values section
- Include in the values-“this stays in the room”